Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inquiries

This morning after breakfast it was brought to my attention that there were some unanswered questions about me and my family. Now that I am a public icon I think it's best that I address these concerns and put the matters to rest.

My foster brother, Nokie, he's a service dog too. But he's not like me, he's already in his advanced training. He's going to help people with bad ears. He's real good at it too! ....At least I think he is...I'm not sure. When Mom's glowing numbers beep he steps on her and pushes her then runs to the numbers. But I didn't get to see him do it this morning. I slept in the box last night. Mom says he does all kind of things. He tells her when the timer goes off and when people knock on the door and stuff.

Susquehanna Service Dogs
, the company I'm going to work for when I grow up, they have lots of dogs like us. My real Mom, Scarlet, she works at a school with kids. You can read more about her and us here. There's even an article about us here.

Some people were also wondering how my Mom is going to be able to deal with the two of us together. Well I found out some sad news today. When I was playing with Nokie this morning I was being a little mean (he deserves it though sometimes!) and Mom yelled at me and told me to play nice because tomorrow I wasn't going to have anyone to play with at all. She said Nokie only lives with us on the weekends and that he has to go to school during the week. I'm glad he was here with me for my first days but just think, when he goes to school, all the toys are mine!
If anyone has anymore questions, please feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at ssdhawk@gmail.com and I'll get back to you with an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment